Leaders who care
Board of Directors
Jonathan Donald Brewer, DO, DABSM, FCCP
Specialty Section Chief
Pulmonary/Critical Care and Sleep Physician
Bend Memorial Clinic, Bend, OR
With experience both as a physician and a physician leader and manager, Jonathan Brewer, DO, has what is needed to help guide Constellation toward a successful future. By seeking to understand how the changing, challenging dynamics of the business of healthcare affect the marketplace, he brings thoughtful leadership as well as collaboration to the boardroom. Dr. Brewer is energized by how Constellation and its partner companies constantly look to the future and find innovative ways to remain successful and at the top of the industry. He finds it rewarding to be on the board of an organization committed to being an industry leader in all aspects of medical malpractice.
When he has free time, Dr. Brewer enjoys woodworking, as well as outdoor adventures including—but by no means limited to—cycling and skiing.
- DO, University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddleford, ME
- BS, Biochemistry, University of Maine at Orono, ME
Professional and Community Service
- Board member, Bend Memorial Clinic, Bend, OR
- American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP)
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)